Sunday, June 12, 2011

Episode 9- The Puppet Show

Summary:
The new principal forces Giles to run Sunnydale High's annual talent show, and Buffy, Willow and Xander have to perform against their will. As if this isn't bad enough, things go further awry when one of the talent show participants is found with her heart removed. Buffy and the gang race against the clock to find the killer, and all the clues point to Morgan and his ventriloquist dummy. Turns out its not.

Thoughts?:
This episode IS an episode that kept me on my toes. I thought it was creepy. I have problems with creepy puppet dolls. I would have to cover up my eyes during the parts of the dummy. When then dummy was is Buffy's room in the middle of the night. Ahhh! I would've died. Then it turns out that there is a new demon that is behind it all, and that the dummy is trying to stop them. But, as i was watching it, and Buffy and the dummy were talking in the catwalks...I always got the feeling that he was going to kill her. It was kinda creepy.

~Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment