Friday, June 10, 2011

Episode 6- The Pack

Summary:
After an altercation in the hyena enclosure of the local zoo, Buffy and Willow notice Xander start to hang with a new group of friends, and take on a slightly more primal attitude, including a liking for rare meat.


Thoughts?:    
 My thoughts on this episode are kind of weird. At first i was like "what kind of hyena is that? Hyena don't like... possess people! (spelt that wrong)" But then i realized, "Oh, well i guess there are'nt vampires either." Lame moment


        I was really pissed at Xander. Even though he was possessed and couldnt control what he was doing. But still. I hated what he said to Willow and I wanted to just cry. I also hated how they killed the principle. The piggy was the cutest thing ever!! and i almost cried when they ate him. The poor pig was screaming!! :(


       For me, that was the most memorable episode in the first season. I hated it but it was good, if that makes any sense at all. I recommend this to not be the episode you watch, unless you're into live animal eating. :) Thanks Good day

~Emma<3

1 comment:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete